- SKU: #8726859
- The North Face Size Chart
- When temperatures drop, relay on the burly, durable insulation of the Degray Parka.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
• Durable, textured twill shell offers red cold-weather performance.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers water-resistant protection.
• Paired with a smooth-faced taffeta lining with DWR finish to improves passage of moisture-vapor from perspiration.
• Shell: 152 g/m² fabric weight.
• Sleeve Lining: 86 g/m² fabric weight.
• Body Lining: 45 g/m² fabric weight.
• Goose down blend offers high warmth retention with low weight.
• RDS: Responsible Down Standard process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 550 fill power.
- Deep-pile, removable faux fur trim accents the hood.
- Attached, three-piece hood.
- Long sleeves.
- Inset rib-knit cuffs.
- Full-length zip with snap-button storm flap and inner draft flap.
- Flat chest pockets.
- Stacked hook-and-loop flap over zip hand pockets.
- Inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
- Extended hemline.
- Logo embroidery at the chest and back shoulder.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Faux Fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 75% minimum down cluster.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Degray Parka 2iq7GGIhW