- SKU: #8531136
- The North Face Size Chart
- This new packable jacket is a sleek hybrid of two different insulation types that can easily retain heat in chilly conditions.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Hybrid-mapped shell:
• Hybrid-mapped design places performance fabrics where they can be of most use.
• Smooth, 15D taffeta shell through the body and hood glides easily under top layers.
• Square-quilted design places insulation through the core.
• 75D hardface fleece panels features a smooth outer face and brushed-back inner face.
• Breathable, stretch panels improve range of motion.
• Taffeta: 330 g/m² fabric weight.
• Fleece: 265 g/m² fabric weight.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
- Stand collar.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hemline.
- Logo embroidery at the chest.
- Shell and Lining: 100% nylon;
Panels: 93% polyester, 7% spandex;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 40 in
- Sleeve Length: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Momentum ThermoBall™ Hybrid Jacket TMAb9nSbs